Jordana Cosmetics is a family-based makeup company in Los Angeles, California. I think their products are very comparable to Wet n Wild and N.Y.C. cosmetics. The prices are amazing, nothing much over about $4-5, for such quality products. They’re readily available at most drugstores but if they are hard to locate in your area they do have a website at www.jordanacosmetics.com
- Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer and Foundation | This is the product that first introduced me to the cosmetic brand. So many people were raving about this amazing foundation for $4.99! The foundation comes in 12 colors but it so affordable that you can buy two shades and mix them to get your perfect custom foundation shade. The foundation can also be used for a cream contour as well using a shade darker than your skin tone.
- Matte Lipstick | For a small price of $1.49 I want to try out the full collection of shades! There is such a wide variety of colors that is suitable for any skin tone for sure! The lipstick is not super drying as a matte formula but a sort of “comfortable matte” would be the best way to describe it. These are something definitely worth checking out if you’re one of those people who love the matte lip trend but do not want to break the bank and for those of you who want to try out a matte lipstick. Check them out!
- Powder Blush | Who wouldn’t want to try out almost 30 different shades of blushes for $2.99 each?! They are extremely bendable and highly pigmented for the price! A little bit will go a long way, especially for the bright colored ones!!
- Balm Stains | What do these remind you of? Revlon Colorburst Balm Stains, of course! They were such a hyped up product that they were sold out all the time at every drugstore. At $8 each they were a lot if you wanted more than a few colors but these Jordana ones are only $2.99 and come in 10 different colors! They are super moisturizing and glossy, perfect for a no-makeup makeup look!
- 12 Hour Eyeliner Pencil | The lasting power of these eyeliners for the price of $2.99 still blows my mind! Pigmentation and non-smudge is all you would ever need in a liner, not to mention they have a decent color range. Black, brown, gray, purple, aqua, and green…. that is a color for every eye look I can think of!
- Flawless Face Powder | The foundation, a puff, and a mirror in one compact for $1.99! How?! It gives a light to medium coverage and has a decent amount of colors to choose from. But if you cannot find you perfect shade for an all over setting powder or as an actual foundation, you can always buy a shade lighter and set your under-eye concealer with it!
- Creamy Concealer | I love that this product comes in a stick applicator form, so much better to apply directly to the skin and protect against bacteria. It could use a few more color options than just 6 shades but you can always use it as a natural highlight on your forehead, cheekbones and under your cream contour for a flawless look! Did I mention it is only $2.49?!
Let me know if you’ve tried any of these products or anything similar! I would love to know! xoxo