When I think of spring and summer bags I typically gravitate more towards smaller bags like clutches. Here are some I’ve been eyeing lately. I think my style incorporates each one of these bags in different ways. For example, I can already imagine outfits I would put together with some of the bags.
- The Herschel clutch I would pair with a casual outfit like a nice white tee, black fashion joggers, and some Nike sneakers, with simple silver jewelry for a chill shopping day or running errands.
- The Ted Baker clutch/crossbody I would pair with a white blouse, a black flowy midi skirt, and white pumps for a dressy dinner date.
- The Lipsy clutch would look great with a nice white summer dress, nude heeled sandals, and gold jewelry for an afternoon brunch with friends.
- The Warehouse Palm Printed Clutch would look amazing with a blush-colored blazer, white blouse, white trousers, and nude heels for a business lunch meeting.
- This ASOS brand clutch bag would be excellent with a LBD, gold heels, and gold accessories for a fun night out on the town.