Lately these products have aided me in my beauty routine and I thought I’d share them with you guys.
- (from left to right) Duo-fibre Blush Brush from Real Techniques: I use it with my more pigmented blushes and it gives a light but build-able wash of color onto the cheek.
- LA Girl Pro Concealer in Dark Cocoa: I use this product for cream contour because it makes it super easy to place the product in the hollows of my cheekbones and my forehead before blending it out with a brush
- Japonesque Solid Brush Cleanser: It makes cleaning my brushes easy. You swirl your damp brush in the solid and it instantly lifts the makeup from the bristles of the brush. It also has a pleasant smell to it.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer: This is my first time trying out this primer and I’d have to say it is great for oily skinned people like myself. My foundation definitely lasts longer from using it.
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation: this was recommended to me but one of the makeup artists in Sephora, she said it is specifically for oily skinned people to help prevent their makeup from looking too oily throughout the day. I have not worn it for a full 24 hours but maybe like 16 hours and I hardly had to touch up my face.